The Three Happy Words that Matter Most to Mom and Dad with their College Bound Teens:
“I GOT ACCEPTED!”
Since 2009, scores of teens and their relieved and happy parents have engaged with me – Elizabeth Venturini, the College Career Strategist, to get accepted and cash in on big aid with the confidence of knowing that a well-paying career is also on the horizon. Using my proven marketing and PR expertise, your teen will know how to present themselves AND gain admittance into the most competitive schools in the US such as Harvey Mudd, UCLA, Cal Poly, Northeastern, Tulane, University of Washington, University of Michigan, and UConn to name a few.
As your expert College Admissions Career Strategist, I gladly support and guide parents who only want to hear three happy words from their college-bound teens, “I GOT ACCEPTED” from their chosen schools with a college major that can earn them a living when they graduate.
With me by your side you will:
- Cut through the college admissions “chatter” and the marketing hype from college brochures so you can make good $100K to $260K college investment for you and your teen
- Get your teen’s “college juices” flowing (even if they think they know it all) so they are prepared for college, can still enjoy being a teen, and you can just be the parent instead of a “nag”
- Skip the admissions drama and instead have a results-oriented game plan to help get your teen admitted to their chosen schools.
- Receive more than 38 minutes of yearly college admissions help from your high school counselor to help get your teen admitted to the top schools in the US
- Find the most generous schools for financial aid so you know what to expect before you fill out the applications or sign the tuition check
All in the privacy of your home via Skype or Conference Call
If your college-bound teen is ready to roll up their sleeves and experience the personal pride of earning a place at their dream school then PUT MY PHONE NUMBER 949 636-9055 ON YOUR SPEED DIAL and let’s set up an appointment now!
A $200 deposit is required to secure your spot on my calendar and discuss how we can begin your teen’s college journey. I will gladly apply your $200 deposit to the college career mentoring program that suits your teen’s needs.